NSP / Foil Airwing Fireball
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The NSP Fireball is the latest Airwing by NSP, developed and designed by the Teamriders and the NSP Product team. The new design offers a lightweight and rigid structure that delivers smooth and instant power that remains stable and flutter-free under all conditions.
DYNAMIC DIHEDRAL & LIGHTWEIGHT
The redesigned Leading Edge and Strut create a dynamic dihedral shape that promotes stability and accessible power in all conditions.
Double reinforcements in the Leading Edge translate to a more rigid wing structure and less flex.
The new NSP Fireball wings are light and more maneuverable than their predecessor, delivering a solid and balanced feeling. Power is readily available even in light wind conditions, thanks to the added rigidity.
The Leading Edge stitching is relocated to minimize turbulence and to protect the rider we covered the seams as well.
*Pump sold separately
The NSP Fireball covers more surface, is lightweight and more maneuverable
The solid and balanced feel of the Fireball comes from its accessible power range, readily available even in light wind conditions.
Rigidity is key here, and we have also relocated and covered the stitching of the Leading Edge to minimize turbulence and protect riders from repeated chafing.
Wing Size Chart
• Separate strut and leading edge bladder for optimal tuning
• An evolved shape for handling, balanced power and efficiency
• Leading-edge profile and dihedral shape deliver efficient twist dynamics
• Tapered wing tips aid twist, reduce swing weight and windage
• Bladders are ultra-accessible through velcro/zipper secured hatches
• The strut and leading-edge tips are reinforced with light and durable PVC wear patches
• Tips are protected by wear & tear strips and reinforced TPU pads on the corners.